Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Samsung SGH-F700


Samsung has announced its new Ultra Smart F700 handset in Korea. F700 includes a 2.78-inch (440 x 240) touch-screen display with 262 144 colors and a slide out QWERTY keyboard.This Ultra Smart phone has a 5.0 megapixel camera with auto focus and HSDPA high-speed data for wireless connectivity at up to 7.2Mbps and secondary camera for video calling. Smart F700 runs on Flash User Interface.Also you can record video with the Samsung. The mobile phone has MP3-player with MP3/AAC/AAC+ /H.264/H.263/MPEG4 support and Java MIDP 2.0. Cell phone includes E-Mail,WAP 2.0,HTML browser xHTML, HTML,GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps.The device has microSD card slot(TransFlash). Samsung SGH-F700 has MMS,EMS,SMS,Instant Messaging.Sumsung's size is 104mm x 50mm x 16.4mm. Battery power:Li-Ion.The mobile phone features BlueTooth, USB Interface, 3G HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps. Device works on HSDPA / GSM 900/1800/1900 frequency. Well, this Ultra Smart Mobile Phone looks very hot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm a newbie here, but I already want to bring all the benefits of me :) So, I want to share my experience with you..
9 days ago, accidentally, i had found the Mobile Phone TV...and I was so delighted with this application
that I decided to talk to you :)

I consider myself a bit of a road warrior. I am on and off jets and through airports at least twice,
usually 4 times a week. I can catch up on news, watch a Discovery program, check up on the stock market or just find something interesting.
The live guide works like cable at home and the connection speed is very good. All in ALL - I RATE A 5 Star program!

but I do not want to leave any links here, so you can email me fairyalexiss@gmail.com
and i will give you the site of this unusual program :)

(but please don't PM me, because it's so difficult to communicate in such kind of way)

so, I hope I was helpful to you)) see you in next posts ..

sincerely
your Alexis....

p.s. English is not my native language, so sorry for any mistakes :)