Saturday, April 14, 2007

Sagem my419X



French company Sagem introduced new mobile phone Sagem my419X.The cell phone has integrated VGA-camera 0.3 MP and video recording.Mobile has USB, Bluetooth,WAP 2.0, GPRS.Display type STN,65536 colors.The phone has SMS,MMS,EMS.The mobile phone's dimension is 105x46x14mm and weight-85g.Handset's battery type is Li-Ion,it's talk time is up to 4:00 hours and standby time is 350:00m.Cell phone has 3,2MB internal memory.Also Sagem my419X features Wi-Fi and UMA technologies.But the phone has not microSD support and mp3 player.This new mobile is expected soon in stores of the European operator Orange.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did you write that SAGEM My419X has no MP3 player ? I bought it yesterday, and it really has an MP3 player.
I also tried this : Tracks can (also) be heard by a Bluetooth Headset.

Anonymous said...

why did you not provided MP3 plaayer n FM radio in that cellphones ? It is very neseccery to day world.

by R.A.Patel
Mobile No +919724344507

place : baroda
State : Gujarat, India
Date : 25/07/2008
Tme : 22.30hrs.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.